Rumor of Next Call Of Duty Game
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

JDs PC Gaming Community Site -> Call of Duty

#1: Rumor of Next Call Of Duty Game Author: JusticeDevil PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:29 pm
    —
Rumor has it Call of Duty will be returning to WW2. Here is the article.

http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/25/15059024/call-of-duty-wwii-reboot-rumor-leak?yptr=yahoo

For gamers who hate modern warfare or are tired of modern warfare this would be good news if they do go back to WW2.

#2: Re: Rumor of Next Call Of Duty Game Author: JusticeDevil PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:43 am
    —
It is confirmed that next Call of Duty is WW2!!!!!

#3: Re: Rumor of Next Call Of Duty Game Author: Krimzon PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:27 pm
    —
I'm really looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see how Sledgehammer takes on WW2, after what InfinityWard did with theirs, and what treyarch did with WaW. I'm hoping against hope that it has dedicated servers. the last CoD to have them, irrc, was BO1.

#4: Re: Rumor of Next Call Of Duty Game Author: JusticeDevil PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:06 pm
    —
Campaign looks interesting in the new COD game which is refreshing considering single player play has been lacking in quite a few shooter games recently.
Now the bad news......I really don't think they will be giving out dedicated server files because of the new lobby where players can talk and join together.
So with that being said, as with all games recently cheaters will eventually take over the game and ruin it for everybody.

#5: Re: Rumor of Next Call Of Duty Game Author: Krimzon PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:48 pm
    —
Sadly, from what I can see as of now, you're right about that, JD. It sucks, because a lot of us really want another decent WW2 game.

JDs PC Gaming Community Site -> Call of Duty

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Page 1 of 1