Content
    Reviews
    NukeSentinel
    Feedback
    FAQ
    Docs
    Shout Box

Shout Box   

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

JD's PC Gaming Teamspeak   

JDs PC Gaming Community Site :: View topic - Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Search for at
JDs PC Gaming Community Site Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Month of March Trivia Questions General Conversation JusticeDevil 0 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:02 pm
JusticeDevil View latest post
Month of February Trivia Questions General Conversation JusticeDevil 4 Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Skull and Bones New Games Coming Soon JusticeDevil 2 Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:09 pm
Krimzon View latest post
Month of January Trivia Questions General Conversation JusticeDevil 1 Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:45 pm
Month of December Trivia Questions General Conversation JusticeDevil 2 Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:30 am
Punkbuster Fix for Call Of Duty World at War Call of Duty JusticeDevil 0 Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:05 pm

Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    JDs PC Gaming Community Site Forum Index -> New Games Coming Soon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JusticeDevil
MG Member Frequent User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:50 pm Post subject: Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year Reply with quote

For all you PC Gamers looking for a new game and are tired of current Modern Warfare games and the older FPS games here is an article on
a possible game to revive PC FPS Gaming. I will be definitely watching and if enough interest will rent a server because DICE/EA games is the developer.
No freaking Activision matchmaking/listening servers bullshit!

http://nerdreactor.com/2015/02/14/new-star-wars-battlefront-rumors-that-will-get-you-excited/

Boogieman
MG Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:26 pm Post subject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year Reply with quote

Interesting!
JusticeDevil
MG Member Frequent User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:25 pm Post subject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year Reply with quote

Some more information on this new game.

http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25632

JusticeDevil
MG Member Frequent User

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:34 pm Post subject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year Reply with quote

Here is more information and a video trailer in the article, see link below.
Looks like a good game. Release date 11/17/15
I hope more information comes out on how multiplayer is done and game modes.

https://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/-star-wars--battlefront--is-coming-this-november-161937767.html

JusticeDevil
MG Member Frequent User

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:45 pm Post subject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year Reply with quote

I have been watching this new game and to be perfectly honest I am keeping all options open at this point. So we shall see.

Boogieman
MG Member

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:42 pm Post subject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year Reply with quote

still interesting!
JusticeDevil
MG Member Frequent User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:43 pm Post subject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year Reply with quote

More information has been released, see the link below.

https://games.yahoo.com/news/15-essential-facts-gotta-know-010700678.html

JusticeDevil
MG Member Frequent User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:20 pm Post subject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year Reply with quote

Here is a new article about the upcoming game.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/08/07/star-wars-battlefront-gamescom-2015/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=Feed_Classic&utm_campaign=Engadget&ncid=rss_semi

Krimzon
MG Member Frequent User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:56 am Post subject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year Reply with quote

The user ratings for the game are horrible, so I'm gonna wait and see if EA makes it better before I decide if I'm going to get it, even then at a steep discount. Right now the user score is like 3.5 out of 10, and honestly, even the paid reviewers didn't exactly erupt with joy over it. My thought is that all the did was remodel maps and skins from BF3 and 4 to SW and then said "OH LOOK NEW GAME".
JusticeDevil
MG Member Frequent User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:45 pm Post subject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year Reply with quote

I have the game and I have found it quite entertaining. There is like 12 different types of online mode of play, from TDM to CTF. There is space battles and ground assaults.
I did not pay full price for it, got for half price when it came out. True it is not worth 60 dollars but 40 is reasonable.  No the maps are not recycled from SW BF 1 or 2 . The maps
are new and really are detailed. Overall I like the game. I give it a 6 out of 10 because there is no single player campaign. It would be 7 out of 10 if they had single player campaign.

Krimzon
MG Member Frequent User

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:24 am Post subject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Coming This Year Reply with quote

Yeah, I saw that most of those hitting it with a low score complained about the lack of single player, and I wish it had it too, I had a lot of fun playing solo in BF1 and BF2, still do with BF2, actually. Like I said, Ill wait and see, I really would like to get it, if just to see the graphics.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view JDs PC Gaming Community Site Forum Index ->  New Games Coming Soon Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: